JadeScape is the latest private condominium by Qingjian Realty which is located at Shunfu Road and is just 200m from Marymount MRT Station. Jade Scape Shunfu was the former Shunfu Ville by Housing and Urban Development Company (HUDC) that was put up for tender for an asking price of $688 million or $791 per sq ft (psf) per plot ratio. The sale of S$638 million was put up by Qingjian Realty as well as the owners accepted the offer.
Sitting on the former site of Ki Residences, JadeScape is build on a place of 398,114sqft, containing 1,206 residential units with over 100 facilities within site.
Designed by the famous architectural firm, Tang Associates, Link: JadeScape is a thoroughly modern building, featuring fresh, contemporary interior style. Tang associates is an award-winning architectural firm which has worked on several famous projects in Singapore like Orchard Gateway, The Rochester and something Raffles Palace Tower 2.
JadeScape capitalised on its’ prime location on the much-sought-after Thomson area. For commuters, traveling will likely be an easy breeze.
JadeScape residency is just a 3-minute walk from Marymount MRT station and Bishan MRT Interchange station for Circle and North-South lines is just a stop away.
Future Upper Thomson MRT Station is additionally sited within 7minutes walk from JadeScape, Upper Thomson MRT station (Thomson-East Coast Line) is anticipated to be finished in 2020 and is part of the ambitious Thomson East-Coast Line, that features a total of 7 MRT interchanges once fully operational. Locals can suitably drive or travel along major arterial roads like Adam and Lornie Road, and expressways such as Central Expressway (CTE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE).
JadeScape Shunfu is enclosed with great pleasure and conveniences wherein Ki Residences Floor Plan can effortlessly have their own needs a few minutes walk from their home. Future owners can cherish the entertainment, eating and departmental stores like Junction 8 Shopping Mall and Thomson Plaza.
Amenities – There are many eateries nearby JadeScape that caters mouthwatering and delicious meals including the famous Thomson private estate district, whereby rows of shop houses are highly visible along the main road and is a hipster place for youngster to hold out once the nights fall. Shunfu Mart, Ang Mo Kio Hub, Junction 8 Shopping Centre, Thomson Plaza and Toa Payoh Hub are also within short driving distance or 1 and two MRT stops away.
In addition to that, additionally, there are recreation areas accessible like parks and recreation clubs. These includes Mac Ritchie Reservoir Park, Bishan Sports Hall and Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park.
Educational Institutions – Catholic High School is within 1 km from JadeScape. A few other renowned educational schools like Ai Tong School, Marymount Convent School and Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School are situated within 1-2 km distance from JadeScape.
Developer – Qingjian Realty is a developer located in Singapore, which is part of the Qingjian Group Co., Ltd., a conglomerate with a wide range of business operations like contracting, investments, property development, capital management, logistics and more. The parent group’s projects have included the Olympic Sailing Centre, the Liuting International Airport, and commercial and residential towers.
Qingjian Realty’s dedication to providing quality homes in Singapore is widely recognised with multiple awards, such as the FIABCI Singapore Property Award, BCA Green Mark Award, BCA Universal Design Mark Gold Award, and BCI Asia Top Ten Awards.
Today, Qingjian Realty is Singapore’s largest developer of executive condominiums. 2016 marks the season Qingjian paved the way in which for Smart Located in Singapore.
Their first residential project in Singapore, Natura Loft, was launched in 2008. Accompanied by Nin Residence (2010), RiverParc Residence (2011), Riversound Residence (2012), River Isles (2012), Waterbay (2012), Ecopolitan (2013), Bellewoods (2014), Bellewaters (2014) and also the Visionaire (2016).
Surrounded by 5 Reservoirs (MacRitchie Reservoir, Lower Peirce Reservoir, Upper Peirce Reservoir, Lower Seletar Reservoir, Upper Seletar Reservoir)
Close proximity to Windsor Nature Park and upcoming Thomson Nature Park.
Education – Within 1 km to catholic Senior High School
* Near to reputable education institutions (Raffles Institution, Raffles Girls School (2009), Ai Tong School)
* Close proximity to shopping centers(Thomson Plaza, Junction 8, Bishan Commnunity Club15 minutes drive to CBD with upcoming North-South Coridor
* Close proximity for the Singapore Polo Club & The Singapore Island Country Club
* Within Walking distance to Upper Thomson Road Famous Eateries
* Within Walking distance to Thomson Community Club
When you evaluate each property, your data-gathering deepens:
• Demand “actual” income and expenses reports for each property.
• Identify the constant maintenance charges for each unit including municipal, property, and assessment taxes, water and electricity charges, security, HOA fees, parking fees, etc.
• Experienced investors caution against underestimating a property’s operating expenses. Prepare a spreadsheet of projected operating expenses for every potential investment unit. Get a second opinion of your own projected expenses from someone proficient in similar property investments.
• Complete due diligence on the financial, legal, and wellbeing of each apartment to uncover any potential issues before closing the deal.
• Obtain an estimate of insurance for every property. Expect that disasters can happen. Know exactly how much insurance you must carry per each apartment you are considering to have an investment.
Reality Check – It may be a challenge to help keep your enthusiasm in check if you are in investment mode. Some of the most important ways you can help yourself are to:
• Have Realistic Expectations: experienced investors know a lot better than to fall deeply in love with a property. They suggest you fall deeply in love with the offer, not the property. The Jadescape that is absolutely lovely but is not within an economically healthy community, or perhaps is in a building with multiple structural issues is not really a lovely investment.
• Ensure Your Financial Health: don’t invest from a desperate have to turn an immediate profit. Ensure that your finances are healthy enough to ride the initial highs and lows until your home begins to make a whmrna cash flow.
Making an investment in apartments is frequently a reasonable way to go into the investment property market. But just as with any other property investment, there is much to find out and prepare for before you close the offer. Stay in mind your budget, your objectives, and also the knowledge you have gained concerning the apartment market and you’ll be off to an excellent start. JadeScape Showflat open from 8 September 2018. Give us a call for showflat viewing and to obtain full range of JadeScape Floor Plan.